Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm Done with a day to spare!

I finished the jacket and that completes the Christmas sewing marathon of 08. I hope she likes it. I had her try mine on and it was quite snug so I cut a size 16, mine was a 12 so this should fit perfect.




































The scarf was claimed and a matching had requested so this is off in the mail and will not be regifted lol.



















Since I couldn't regift this I made an emergency hat and will probably make a couple more for those I didn't know you were coming people that I want to give something.


















Well it's been quite a run and I'm really proud of all my Christmas sewing/crafting/crocheting. I really didn't spend a lot of money this year and that was one of my main goals. I purchased fabric and yarn throughout the year and made a lot of gifts from my stash. But once again I'm going to promise myself to get started earlier next year, we'll see.

Now just some marathon cooking tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Happy Holiday and I like the jacket. I have that pattern and hopefully will sew it up soon. Was the sewing straight forward?