Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Little Sewing on the side

When I first started sewing I wouldn't start a project unless I knew I could devote enough time to finish it, which meant a lot of late night sewing. I've since learned it's ok to work on something for 15-30 minutes, thanks in part to Nancy Zieman's book 10-20-30 minutes to sew.

That's what's happening with this simple blouse Vogue 7756, I was almost finished but I had to stop for T-Ball. All I have to do is put in the facings, button holes/buttons and hem it. I don't know why I love this fabric but I do, enough to buy it again after last years disappointment.


I hope everyone's week is going well, no complaints here. Life is good and I'm grateful despite not posting my grateful award lol. After so much time has passed, the award made it's way around blog land without my assistance but it was appreciated.

1 comment:

Elaray said...

There's a lot to be said for 10 or 20 minute sewing spurts! If I waited for long stretches to sew I might never finish anything.